PDF Rulebooks

Below is a list of all the games I’ve reviewed. Each Link will lead you to the PDF rulebook for that particular game. If you want to download the Rulebook simply right click the link and choose “Save Target As.” from the menu.

If a game does not currently have a Rulebook available for download it will be noted next to the name.

A

The Adventurers

B

Bakong – No Online Rulebook

C

CarcassonneTraders and BuildersThe River II

Chrononauts

CitadelsCitadels Card ListDark City Card List

Colossal Arena - FAQ 

D

Dixit – No Online Rulebook

Dungeonquest – New FFG Rules

The Classic Dungeon – No Online Rulebook

E

F

Forbidden Island

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

MunchkinMunchkin Card List

N

O

P

PandemicPandemic On the Brink

Q

R

Red NovemberExample of Play 

Risk

RuneboundRunebound Errata

S

Seafarers of Catan

Settlers of Catan - 5-6 Player Rules

Space Crusade – No Rulebook available - Full PDF Reference Sheet from Universal Head (scroll down to the bottom of the page)

Stone Age

T

Talisman 3rd EditionTalisman Revised 4th Edition

Traders and Barbarians - 5-6 Player Rules

U

V

W

Warhammer: InvasionErrata and FAQCard Data Base

X

Y

Z

ZoolorettoZooloretto ExoticZooloretto XXLZooloretto Mini

Please Note: To make things simpler for me I update this list with the games I’ve reviewed, rather than seeking out every Rulebook ever written. If there is a Rulebook you need that is not on the list please comment below and I will see what I can do. Also if any of the above links break please comment and let me know they need updating. Thanks, Chris.

Comments