Coming Soon

Hey, so the first official post is due to go up here next Wednesday, however I wanted to give you a brief outline of what to expect over the coming months. We'll be starting next week with a discussion on the Settlers of Catan (4th Edition by Mayfair games), with a discussion on the three major expansions to follow over the course of the year. I want to talk about the new games I will be getting for my birthday, including Citadels, Runebound and Wits and Wagers. I hope to bring you discussions on Steve Jackson games, focused on Munchkin and its various expansions as well as Illuminati, a game I have had for over a year and never had the chance to play. I want to weigh in with my opinion on new and upcoming games, in particular I am looking forward to Warhammer: Invasion from Fantasy Flight. Finally I will be recovering old classics from the depths of time (and the depths of the cupboard) including Risk and the 3rd edition of Talisman.

Until next week...

Comments