What’s Still To Come?

So, it’s been a good year, I got my first review copy, I helped start a network of UK Gamers and Bloggers, my readership has gone up to nearly 4000 hits a month (thanks for that guys), but 2011 will be even better.

Here some of Reviews you can look forward to:

  • Pandemic on the Brink
  • Descent
  • Burrows
  • Aquaretto
  • Valdora
  • Cutthroat Caverns
  • Agricola
  • Tempus
  • Saboteur
  • Space Hulk: Death Angel
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Lord of the Rings LCG
  • A La Carte
  • Summoner Wars
  • Dust
  • Power Grid
  • Wings of War
  • Cities and Knights
  • Battlestar Galactica
  • Archaeology The Card Game
  • Identik
  • Myth Pantheons
  • Risk: Balance of Power
  • Settlers the Card Game
  • Mag.Blast
  • The Board Game Remix Kit

Plus a ton of expansions. Which brings me to the other news, in the new year Unboxed will be changing it’s format. I will still update every Wednesday, however, I will now alternate between a doing a full game review and a scenario/variant/expansion review.

This means that some expansions such as On The Brink, will be split into their component parts and reviewed separately but it does mean that you will all get more reviews to read!

As for other content? Well, I will continue to produce other content as and when, but it will be less regimented. Checking the Twitter Feed or following the Blog is the best way to stay up to date.

The following days are still reserved for specific content:

  • Wednesday: Review or Expansion Review
  • Saturday: Board Game News
  • Sunday: Comedy

If you have any content you think might be appropriate for the blog let me know and I’d be happy to help you get your material out there.

So that’s it, one year over, the Unboxed Awards close in three days the results will be published in the new year. I’ll see you all on the other side! Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year! Enjoy!

Comments