Game Life – Episode 2

Oliver is back with episode 2 of the excellent game life, this time Battlestar Galactica is in his sights.

Ah, watching makes me want to get my copy out :( Well, thanks Oliver for making our Sundays fun again! Keep up the good work.

If you enjoyed Game Life, why not join the guild at Board Game Geek?

Don’t forget to vote in the poll about which game from FFG you are most looking forward to. Hopefully I’ll be back on Wednesday and I’ll leave you with this final impassioned plea.

Dear FFG:

Please make fewer awesome new games per year. You've already dominated my gaming budget for 2010. At the current rate of release, my wife is going to kill me, and you'll be short one customer. It's in both our best interests. Thank you for your consideration.

Scott B

Quoted from here on BGG

Comments