Unboxed is 100…

That’s right ladies and gents, Unboxed has reached the ripe old age of 100 posts and it’s all thanks to you guys.

It feels like a long time ago when I started this little corner of the internet. In fact I very nearly quit producing content here about two months after I started the blog due an error in Google Analytics which told me I was receiving 0 visitors. However, now, only 100 posts later and my visitor count has risen to over 3500 a month!

A heart felt thanks goes out to everyone who reads the blog and especially to those who have taken the time to comment or vote in the polls. A special thanks goes out to those who found the time to contribute their time and material, including Oliver Cooke and Brad Cummings.

A big thanks and a welcome to all those who follow the blog, a couple of new followers have been added to the list lately so “Hello and Welcome” and a massive shout out to all my fans on Twitter!

A very special thanks goes out to all those who have helped Unboxed grow, to those who continue to support me and encourage me, Michael Fox (Little Metal Dog), Mark Rivera (Board Games in Blighty) Paco Jaen (G*M*S Magazine) and Kevin Schlabach (Seize Your Turn) and of course everyone over at the Uk Gaming Media Network and Board Game Geek, who’s kind words and gentle criticism have kept me going all this time.

Once again, thanks to everyone, now onwards to 200! 

Comments

Post a Comment